In the news....


Remember this demonstrator?  I do.  Determined but treated so cruel.  I write this while listening to some of the discussions about the OWS movement.  Are they related?  I'm not sure.  When i hear that the only common theme among protestors is a sense of anger, I become concerned.  Tonite Chris Matthews interviewed two demonstrators from the OWS movement. 



I thought about exchange students that live here in the US under student visas after watching this video. Most people who reach the shore of the United States under these circumstances study relentlessly, earning  top notch post-secondary educations, become surgeons, do research, and to work in many brilliant specialized fields .  My question relates to that matter.  How come we can educate people from other parts of the world, usually guarantee them a rewarding career, yet can't seem to do the with our own citizens?