Small talk

If your phone looks like this, you may need to consider an upgrade.  I’m just sayin.  If you’ve ever owned one of these phones, why this specific model?  Doesn’t the ball glow or something weird?  I don’t know but Best Buy said the roller gets stuck so Blackberry discontinued those phones.   Couldn’t afford to keep replacing the broken parts. 

Whats that cartoon where the character keeps noticing that the person changes color?  For some reason that specific scene has been playing over and over in my head and I cant figure out what the name of the cartoon is. 

Are you good at playing telephone or just another gossip?  From somewhere around 7pm this evening till about ten my better judgement has me suspicious about what has been making me so upset, wore out and dissatisfied.  Was there something that I did or did not do?  Must be the painting that I have yet to complete.  Becoming somewhat less patient with myself not being able to priortize well enough to finish a project I started toward the end of the summer.  With daylight hours getting shorter my idea of getting shut eye during short intervals throughout the day has worked but strays me about some.

Word of the day: POISE

noun 1.a state of balance or equilibrium, as from equality or equal distribution of weight; equipoise. 2.a dignified, self-confident manner or bearing; composure; self-possession: to show poise in company 3.steadiness; stability: intellectual poise. 4.suspense or wavering, as between rest and motion or two phases of motion: the poise of the tides.5.the way of being poised, held, or carried.

  

**wanted to add a photo of a sick cobra or something but thought that might be going a little too far on the dramatic side***