Its not what I think



Its my perspective. Plainly, how I see.

One wants Hands On...One wants to do with eyes...one wants an audience...Watching this happen.  As a ninja spots an act, does a round house kick practice to the matter of this all chanting errupts 'Again!' 'More!' 'Again!' 'Again!' Some individuals cant stand up to an audience any longer.
Do you know how dificult my job is?  How my performance determines how much longer my employment will last?  How my job depends on knowing my audience and ministering to them?  Do you know what it's like not being able to 'feed' the audience a fresh word or in return being fed by the alertness of them?  Do you know what it feels like to be in a perpetual state of self critizsm due to the response recieved or lack there of from our audience? How fusterating it is not to be heard but seen-or not to be seen but noticed-or not be spoken to but of?  Like the scenes from a familiar setting being rearranged and finding yourself lost where you stand

_/\_  _/\_  _/\_ _/\_  _/\_  _/\_ _/\_  _/\_  _/\__/\_  _/\_  _/\__/\_  _/\_  _/\__/\_  _/\_  _/\__/\_  _/\_  _/\_