Thank You

In the honor of the great comedic spirit within,  +Jimmy Fallon has inspired me to compose a post of all the Thank You notes I want to share.  The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of excitement for me and especially my husband, +Jesse Fearns . 




Without the help of the following people, my journey would not have been possible.  Thank you, associates in Regency Square mall and surrounding shops in Jacksonville.  Without your patience and good fashion advice I would have gone on this trip looking like a complete disaster or just my ordinary self.

Thank you Lady at the desk in the Condo building on Prudential Drive in downtown Jacksonville.  Without your concern and swift response, I would have missed my flight trying to hail a taxi.

Thank you, Checker Cab driver #4550.  I was being a major pain in the ass that day because I didn't want to be late.  As the first passengers were being called to board the flight, I was standing in line with them sipping a cup of ice water from Starbucks.  You got me there in just enough time.

Thank you, people who sat next to me on those flights.  In a hurry that morning I took a shower after packing. When I arrived at my final destination I realized how ripe I was since forgetting to put on deodorant.

Thank you, Stylist next door to Beauty Max on Merrill Rd.  You helped me create the look I wanted to have by securing my hair up in a high pony with gel and hairspray, more gel, more hairspray, and a blast of hot air.  The style lasted 3 nights and 4 long days!

Thank you, Pet Sitters. My dogs and cat would have gone without food, water or potty breaks and clean litter if you didn't visit the house while I was away. 

Lastly, Thank you Jewelers in the Fresh Market Plaza on Atlantic Boulevard near San Pablo.  You checked the settings on my diamonds and made my rings sparkle without charge.