'just because Im supposed to'







What freedom means to me

Walking through my house NOT seeing any bathrooms to clean, dishes to wash, clothes to launder, belongings to donate, paperwork to sort/file/shred
Not seeing dogs needing to be fed, walked or bathed
Not feeling like everything I do is me fixing or carrying around other peoples problems
Not being left with a certain sense of bewilderment
NOT feeling unapproachable
Not having or being annoyed by a demeanor of 'just because I'm supposed to'
Not being responsible for other peoples poor choices
Not having blame directed at me
Not being seen as or compared to people that are tacky
Not always seeking meaning significance or importance in tangible objects
Being inconvenienced by someone who can help
Not knowing the unknown but at the same time knowing and having a healthy timely reaction