Reign of Rhonda: Roadtrip


  All I need sometimes to remind myself of the amazing vision of Church I grew to love and cherish.  Compassionately the women in this community come together once a year and pray favor, love, goodness toward Believers.  I am blessed through this and pray a blessing reaches you.  Faithfully serve where you are as these women have and continue to do.
 


 

 

 

When ppl say things like..I been puttin in work here
 

My tendency toward lack of seeking adventure positioned itself. Near a public transportation line earlier from a parking lot I disregarded the idea of hopping on the next bus and getting lost. I want to get my hands on the Gripgo.com smart phone mount. I am equally fascinated by the shrinking garden hose.

Re-Invention of the Wheel attempt # 20.110.0.456
 
 

Follow along with this short-story series I'm working on. Its the beginning of a journey across country.  The series started coming together as the first few days of FY14 unfolded. Each post will be filed under the following categories:

#TRANSPORTATION, #LOGISTICS, #URBANLEGENDS, #MUSIC, #BUSINESSTRIP, #SHADOW, #INTERVIEW, #GLOCAL, #SIGNOFFS, #DISTANCE, #HISTORICALREFERENCES, #FABRIC, #GEOLOGY, #WINDCHIME, #LISCENSEPLATES, #COUNTIES, #RUNTASTIC, #PHOTOBLOG, #TGIF  

Note your blessings. Contemplate the misfortunes of others. Recognize your relative good luck...Be Glad.
Listening at 15:00