Lego Vision show of revolving Hand Unloaded

Learning that I might be in the wrong profession when I'm a day late and a dollar short.  Blaming genetics on being given male pattern baldness.  Playing with privacy.  How'd she say 'don't worry' tour.  How'd he say 'we just missed her.'  How he asks if the Lord is still with him.

  • Birds Ive seen in my yard and flying by
  • Cardinals
  • Woodpeckers
  • Sparrows
  • Geese
  • Hawk (might be someones pet)
  • Crows
Being blamed for losing your mind.  Looking the part but not playing it well.  A burrito from Tiauanna Flats, reading Romans 12:1.  Being badgered because all you know is a lie.  Because its too good to be true.  Needing to ignore myself and my intuition long enough to hear myself think.  Burned bridges.  Wages.  Trying to determine where God rests his hand again realizing that its where the power resides and is missed.  My mental absentee record causes me to outsource and gets me into trouble.  Pissing off city hall.  They want their recall numbers back.  Fashion ruts.  Fitness ruts.  Where's my strength and where is it spent.  Avoid being blind-sided.  Adult child concerned with being mistaken as a predator.

.......Cause there's this guy that walked in a bar and freaked out.... all because someone shouted "HoDown"....